Final Girls Berlin Film Festival
- final girls berlin accepts submissions of both short and feature-length films, as well as films that don't fit neatly in either of those formats
- all submitted films must be written, directed, or produced by women
- all submitted films must be considered horror, or at least have horror elements
- submit online screeners and downloadable copies to finalgirlsfilmfest at gmail.com
- for physical copies email finalgirlsfilmfest at gmail.com for a physical address
- you may submit films regardless of prior screening status or year of completion.
- preferred formats: mp4 with aac sound codec, blu-ray discs, dcp
- promo materials such as posters, t-shirts, etc are very welcome and will be distributed to the audience at the festival
- deadline for submissions is may 3rd
- once a film has been accepted into the official festival program it can no longer be withdrawn
- the filmmaker grants permission to FGBFF to screen the film at the advertised festival as well as future FGBFF events (unless indicated otherwise in a cover letter with the submission form).
- the filmmaker agrees that the festival can use up to 5 stills from the movie for promotional purposes